Search This Blog

Sunday 14 April 2013

The Hip-Hop Sessions 1

Howdy y'all! One week today I'll be getting ready for a holiday to America so I'm gonna leave my new hip hop remixes EP titled Made Us behind me ;) The EP is five songs long and each track is a mashup or remix of one or more original (vocal) tracks which I have done original hip-hop instrumentals to! This is a new ground for me so it's been a little weird not following the usual set up but ALOT of fun :D I will be posting all the tracks on my soundcloud account (https://soundcloud.com/six-massive) on Sunday the 21st of April, so yeah please check them out and tell me what you think!



Tracklist:

1: R.I.P (Threat Remix ft. Jay-Z)
2: They Couldn't Hold Me Back (Ft. Afu-Ra & Tupac)
3: Fooled (Ft. Amy Lee, 50 Cent & Mobb Deep)
4: We Takin' Over (Ft. Big L & Chester Bennington)
5: Torn (Ft. Fort Minor & Kelly Clarkson)

No comments:

Post a Comment